Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where does the time go?

(Just something to dream about...)
Just a quick note tonight. I had plans for a couple of blogs this week and poof! It is already Saturday night. It seems like it was just Monday ... how can this be?

(...dream fuel...almost...or at least it feels attainable to me now...)

The snow has pretty much melted around these parts and now the mud season begins. It doesn't last forever...just until we have a few days of rain to cleanse the winter leftovers and silt from the de-icing of the roads all winter long. I dream long dreams of color and green. I close my eyes and can almost see the greening up of the lawns and the first baby leaves on the trees. My Grandpa always said the leaves will be in full, by May 10th. Well, if you're not from around here, you won't understand...but if you are a native Central New Yorker...you will not only understand, but dwell upon that very promise. I do and I check and I'll be darned if he wasn't right! Right now....that seems a million days away from now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails