Sunday, April 25, 2010

Serenity Sunday...week 49

PROCRASTINATION...

"Procrastination is the grave
in which opportunity is buried."
Anonymous

I apologize...for the lack of posts lately. I've been leaning too much on my Serenity Sunday series and haven't posted much else lately. In my own defense, I have been busy working, painting, running around doing errands etc..

I have had a revelation lately though, I have to learn to relax more...smell the roses as they say. I have to spend more time with my friends and worry less about what does or does not get done. I have to make time...that's right...MAKE TIME...and while I'm doing that...I will take more pictures and post my 'doings'... After all, when you leave this life...nobody remembers all of the time you spent working...but instead, the time you spent with friends and family is remembered and embraced.

Enjoy your day...and remember to smell the roses! **Tami

2 comments:

  1. That's exactly how I'm feeling. I haven't been doing as much posting either.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend,
    I just found your blog & it's lovely! I'll be back soon & can't wait to follow you on your journeys!
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails