Sunday, March 20, 2011

Serenity Sunday...week 83

Beautiful Super Moon....

Only the soft moon
and silky stars
know my ever
changing goals.
Within me, I found love
For others.
Copyright
Tamara Egan
07/26/00


Deep sleep fades
as glowing rays
fills morrow's light
and banishes dark shadows.
Precious day is waiting.

Copyright
Tamara Egan
8/9/00




God's wisdom danced.
Particles of glowing silky stardust
defined as grace and perfect love
within every new life.


Copyright

Tamara Egan
8/12/00



Through impending cold
and afternoons of soft grey
my sub-conscious seeks an end
to the silky winter fog.

Copyright
Tamara Egan
06/29/00

Soft rays of sunlight
glisten through dimly lit forests,
while the beauty of spring
awakens in the garden.
Copyright
Tamara Egan
3/11/10
*********************************

HAPPY SPRING!!!!!

I spent about 1 1/2 hours today raking out a couple of flower beds. I'll be sorry tomorrow, but it feels good to know that one, they are done (at least for now) and two, the blooming flowers are on the horizon. It'll be a long while before I see flowers, but just knowing that they are coming is enough.

Last night, I watched for the SUPERMOON and took a few pictures. I used the 'night' setting on my digital camera, but left my tripod at home. Lesson learned...when it's cold outside, night time photos need to be taken using a tripod...I apparently, shiver a bit.:-) The pictures (above) that I took of the moon last night, we captured over Jamesville Reservoir, which is still frozen. The moonlight on the reservoir was beautiful.

::::On another note::::

SAVE THE DATE!
The 2nd Annual
'Spring Gathering of Friends'
will be held at
The Colonial Housefitter
4538 Apulia Road
Jamesville, NY 13078
(315-492-1977)
Saturday, April 9, 2011
11am-5pm
We had a great time last year....
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my flower beds ready . I love that feeling of being caught up. Love your photos today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails