Thursday, February 26, 2009

I have a lot of stuff to do...

I've got lots of stuff to do. It's high time I was making spring plans for my garden beds. I've been looking, somewhat lazily, at catalogs. SpringHill always comes, Whiteflower Farms has a great selection of flowers and plants. Of course, there's always Jackson-Perkins to put a little more on the table of possibilities.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do this year...add a little here, move something there...completely change something. I'd like to add a small patio, but that's a whole 'nother story. My neighbor (and landlord) has a daughter that is a landscape architect. I'm kind of keeping an eye out for her (she lives a couple hours away and visits often). She and I 'consult' a lot. My landlord is great about anything I want to do. I think he just figures that anything I do probably adds value and let's face it...he doesn't have to do it. Win, win situation. I've lived here for almost 14 years...I'd say we have a pretty good understanding.

Well, the newest catalogs should arrive anytime now. I can get that plan of action in my head and make a few 'changes'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails