Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's been a while...


I know it's been a while, but I was caught up in trying to figure out just where I wanted this blog to go. I was deciding where to categorize it into one 'type' of blog. I know there are some that are just poetry, just decorating, just artwork, just antiquin' and junkin', but why can't I have it all?? I'd like to make this a sort of journal, to write down thoughts, inspirations, antiquin' adventures and anything else my brain deems important enough to write down.
So....my decision is this....expect the unexpected, anything goes in this blog. I'll save Sundays for poetry...and as for the rest, I'll make it up as I go along. It's difficult for creative people to follow rules, conform, only see what's 'in-the-box'. Consider me a creative sort and we'll work this out easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails