Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY (belated) New Year!

Happy New Year!

I've been out of town visiting with my sister and family in Avon, Ohio. Well. I did return on Wednesday, but have been busy ever since. I went into the office on Thursday and yesterday I worked around the house. My plan today is to continue yesterday's work. I have some pictures from my trip to show you later. I had a wonderful time!

I don't ever make resolutions...not seriously anyway (can a resolution to win the Lottery really be taken seriously?), but try to think about what I should do to improve my life. It's not an easy task. So, I'll just leave it like this...I'll try not to make bad decisions, I'll try to improve my health and save some extra money. After all, you cannot make a lot of promises to yourself that are impossible to keep...you have to be able to trust yourself.

So, anyway...my wishes for myself aside, I hope the new year brings happiness, health and wealth to you my friends...

All the best to you! Tami


1 comment:

  1. It will be great to watch US Open Tennis Championship Session 22, i have bought tickets from
    http://ticketfront.com/event/US_Open_Tennis_Championship_Session_22-tickets looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails