Thursday, February 11, 2010

Calling all Upstate NY bloggers and blog readers!


I have a widget on my blog called MapLoco. This little guy allows me to see how many people click on my blog...we'll call them 'blog readers'. It also tells me where they are from...a general idea...no specifics. I know a couple of people that click on my blog are from places called Manlius, North Syracuse, Cortland, Fayetteville, Rochester, Buffalo and many other places in and out of New York.


I also know a couple of 'bloggers' from my area...only a couple though. We'd like to try to plan a get together sometime this summer. Maybe just an afternoon...not sure where or when or what it will entail.


So...here's the plan...If you're within driving distance of Syracuse, comment on my blog...let me know where you're from and if you'd be interested in attending. Even (and especially) blog readers are welcome. Even those of you that don't have your own blog will be able to get together and exchange ideas and maybe we'll find more Upstate NY blogs! If you'd rather not comment...click my 'email' button and send me a note and I'll make sure that you are included.


Spread the word to your friends and let's see if we can get an UPSTATE NY blog network started!


(P.S....to my reader in "Soddy Daisy, Tennessee...every time I see that you have read my blog and your town name is listed....it makes me smile. What a great name for a town!!! Drop me a note and tell me who you are...)

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am from Cortland, which is 45 minutes from Syracuse. I would love to attened a blog event in the summer. You can get a hold of me through my blog Michelle@afullcottage@blogspot.com

    I think it would be so much fun.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I think that this is a fabulous idea. I'm in the Falls, outside of Buffalo. It's about 2 hours and 15 minutes for me, but I'd make the trip. I've never been to Syracuse - so it'd be an exploration of sorts! Count me in! :) Thanks for stopping by the blog! The bathroom is getting there ... slowly, but surely as my mother used to say! :) Take good care! Artie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails