Thursday, February 25, 2010

Merry Christmas...again!

Merry Christmas...again...I think!

The picture above reminds me of black and white toile.
It's snowing like crazy out there. I shoveled for the third time,
a little while ago and the total is creeping up toward my knees.
I'd say there's about 10 or so inches already.


The weather man is predicting 12-18 inches by morning for a total of 12-24 for the storm.




Although, I agree it's kind of pretty and it defines the structure of the tree branches,
is a good example of texture and the strength of Mother Nature,
I prefer to think about spring...
Are we there yet?






5 comments:

  1. Really pretty images. I do hope you see some Springy weather soon! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like toile! Isn't it amazing how it reduces everything to black and white...simplicity. I love the pop of green in your photos.
    We better be there soon! All this cold makes me have to go to the ladies room!!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sick of snow! Glad you like your platter! Can't wait to see what you do with it!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here today! I could barely get the door open!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This California girl will take all the beautiful snow she can get..thanks for sharing!

    oxox
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails