Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh...wonderful Sunday......

What is it about a lazy Sunday afternoon that clears the head and rejuvenates the body? I wasn't really feeling well this weekend so I decided to take it easy. I made 'Zuppa Toscana" the soup that I love from The Olive Garden restaurant. I found the recipe online a few years ago and it really warms me up on these very cold days.

It's been freezing out these past few days and more cold weather to come. A look at the thermometer tells me it's only 9 degrees out and the weather report promises that it isn't going to warm up much over the next week. No snow, however today, and there was sunshine part of the day.

I spent the day cleaning and figuring out what to do this winter. I'm waiting patiently for the garden catalogs to come and planning, hopefully, for a sort of patio in the side yard. I've got all winter to dream about it, plan and come to some sort of decision about it.

Back to the office tomorrow..am I ready to go, no, but go I must...someone has to pay the bills...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails