Sunday, October 24, 2010

Serenity Sunday...week 71


(Photos Courtesy of my sister Wendy Rounds)


"Just before the death of flowers,
And before they are buried in snow,
There comes a festival season
When nature is all aglow."
- Author Unknown
**Apparently, and how this happened I don't know...I dropped the ball and missed last Sunday. All I can say is...it's been pretty busy around here lately. A couple of small projects here at home...some paintings that I have to get done for a client and some that I did for the shop.
Oh, I went to see the John Edward show at the Civic Center in Syracuse. My friends and I got tickets months ago and if you ever get the chance to see him...go! Whether you believe or not...it's a powerful show and you'll feel different when you leave the show. Somehow lighter and enlightened...more positive. Even if you don't get read (we didn't) just listening to other people's stories and how they coped...makes you somehow a better person for just being there and having listened. I know it sounds crazy, but there is a sense of calmness that follows you for days. If he comes next year, we're going again. I mean, who can pass up a chance to feel 'calm'?
**T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails