Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome...come on in...

I thought I'd just write a quick introduction. My name is Tami (short for Tamara) and I'm...in my late 40's. I work in an office atmosphere, but it's not a typical setting. It's a great place to go when I'm not home. Everybody has to pay the bills and I got lucky and landed a job in a great department that I don't dread going to every day. The people are great and the work is interesting.

I read blogs all the time, but only recently decided to write one. I do love writing (poetry, short stories) and thought I'd give it a try.

So...here goes nothing, come in, sit a spell and let's see if I can entertain you, inform you on subjects that interest me and I might know a little about and finally...let's see if writing blog this is as fun as I think it might be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails