Sunday, August 8, 2010

Serenity Sunday...week 61

**My friend Judy and I went to Clayton NY on Friday. It's only about an hour and a half from home on beautiful Lake Ontario. Judy camps up there every year and I haven't been there since I was a kid. While camping, Judy saw that there was going to be an outdoor, juried craft show at one of the museums. We went, we saw some cool stuff and Judy made a few purchases. She showed me a couple of hot spots to shop and that's where I made my purchases. One was a really great antique shop in a former church. That's where I found the porch baluster for a mere $4.00!
We had a great time...wandered around a bit, thought we may have gotten lost for a short time, but didn't...and now, we are looking forward to the Bouckville Antique show in a couple of weeks! Can't wait for the next road trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails