Sunday, August 22, 2010

Serenity Sunday...week 63



~ The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. ~


Dolly Parton

**It's been raining like cats and dogs here since last night. I'm certain we're over 3 inches by now. Today just started strange. Between last night hearing thunder hours before the rain started...waking up this morning to a PC that wouldn't boot up to watching sheets of rain all afternoon....I've just about had enough. ;-) I finally got my PC started, somehow...all the stuff I knew to do...didn't seem to work at first. Not quite sure how all ended up ending well, but the stars must have lined up for me cause it works and hopefully, I'll be able to do a couple of posts this week. **

'Night......**T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails